June 2014 Archives

Texas father jailed over unpaid child support

Keeping up with child support obligations isn't always easy. If you lose your job, or your situation changes, you may find yourself unable to pay the amount you owe. For one father in Texas, however, it was not his inability to pay, but a simple clerical error that got him into trouble. Now he faces jail for the child support that went unpaid.

Coping with negative emotions when a child vacations with an ex-spouse

Parents that are going through a divorce or are already divorced must often overcome many challenges when attempting to effectively co-parent with an ex-spouse. While it can be extremely difficult, divorcing or divorced parents must find ways to communicate and get along with an ex-spouse. Remember, you and your child's dad or mom may have divorced, but he or she is still your child's parent and therefore an important and integral part of your child's life. What's more, this will never change and the sooner parents are able to set aside and move beyond their own negative feelings towards an ex-spouse, the better off a child will be.

Get Answers To Your Questions

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

12777 Jones Road, Suite 150
Houston, TX 77070

Phone: 281-894-1590
Fax: 281-894-1992
Map & Directions

By Appointment Only
825 Village Square, Suite 6
Tomball, TX 77375

Phone: 281-894-1590
Fax: 281-894-1992
Map & Directions