Focusing On All Types Of Family Law Issues
In our very active work on behalf of our clients, we meet many admirable, hardworking men and women who need help sorting out their legal options in a very stressful time. Through personal attention and a compassionate approach, our attorneys strive to relieve the pressures of coping with divorce, making pivotal decisions, and envisioning a future path.
Whether your foremost concerns are your children, your finances, getting through the ordeal quickly, or a combination of these, we can help. Please call or email Regan Armstrong & Associates, PLLC, to request a consultation with an experienced family law attorney at our Cypress location.
Divorce — Modifications — Adoption — Legal Documents
We operate a full-service family law firm sensitive to our clients’ desire for a favorable, timely and cost-conscious resolution of issues such as:
- All aspects of divorce, uncontested or contested — whether you wish to pursue mediation, a collaborative law solution, or must resolve matters in court
- Resolution of child custody disputes and constructive parenting plans, with strong emphasis on the well-being of children and protection of parents’ rights
- Child support and spousal support (sometimes called alimony)
- Basic or complex property division, including active protection of your interests in a family business, retirement accounts and pensions, real estate and investments
- Modifications of child support, custody, or other orders made necessary by a change in circumstances
- Adoption — whether driven by challenges within your family or your decision to bring a child into your home
- Development of legally sound premarital and marital property agreements
- Action to end and prevent family violence or pursue enforcement of orders by all legal means
You may need a new estate plan that reflects changes in your family. We provide basic wills, powers of attorney and statutory directives. We also understand the Texas probate process and can help you deal with this necessity if a loved one has passed away.
Contact A Divorce Agreement Lawyer — Harris County, Texas
We handle many divorces and other family law matters and we keep time open for current clients’ emergencies and new clients who need our help. We invite you to contact our law offices to schedule a consultation to get the information you need to decide how to proceed. Call 281-894-1590 for prompt individual attention.
Our firm serves clients throughout the Cy-Fair area, including Willowbrook, from our Jones Road location, and meet with clients at our Village Square location by appointment.